Skip to main content

The Time Has Come

This is it, the time has come for all those who believe in high morals and standards to stand up and stop letting those with less care and low morals take control. We have a voice and we need to use it. The world isn't getting any better by just sitting around doing nothing. Anybody that wants to fight, lets fight! Participate in local government affairs. How many politicians have been in trouble for sexual indiscretion and alcohol abuse? Don't let the bad overshadow the good! I know we get tired of hearing it, but we can do it together! Let's stand up and make some noise! Movies, TV, the Internet and even public schools are breaking down the barriers of good and bad and calling it "acceptance." There's a reason that those things were frowned upon for so long. Who's with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The long and short of it.

I'll try to make this one short so you don't have to get bored of reading my rants.  I've been thinking lately about the world and about things people say.  One of the subjects that gives me great concern but also great amusement is all the hatred the LDS church gets.  It's sad to see some people be so vehemently opposed to an organization that does so much good, yet comical to hear people's reasons.  I've yet to hear one good reason for someone leaving the church.  Sure there are people who have issues with Bishops, Stake Presidents, someone said or did something and made you mad.  But those are people.  Nobody has been able to tell me how the church has hurt them. "Well, they tore my family apart!"  Did the LDS church really tear your family apart or was it the individual choices you were all making?  "Well, I just don't agree with the doctrine."  What don't you agree with?  That Jesus is the Son of God and Savior of the world? ...

A Question of Balance

Well, there are a lot of questions and situations in life that require a lot of prayer and thought. What job to take, is that the right place to live, whom should I ask to do this or that and other various and sundry choices and decisions to make. I am just glad that there are people here on this Earth and not on this Earth that know more than me and are far wiser. Parents, older friends and siblings, church and civic leaders and many more. But the most important one that I know now more than ever that is the most understanding and the most reliable is our Father in Heaven. It's extremely comforting to know that He is there and that I have the Gift of the Holy Ghost so that I can hear and feel him. And there is no greater comfort for mental, physical, emotional and spirtiual pain than relying on the blessing of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. By him and through him and of him we can all find the peace and comfort we all crave as imperfect human beings. To know that the mista...